Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Crying When Marriage

How time flies! It seems that we grown up in the twinkling of an eye. A series of troubles presented themselves inevitably in front of us one by one with increase of the age. Especially, marriage has become unquestionably a sticky issue for us. Today, cheap jerseys, I witnessed the weeding of my elder sister with conflicting emotions. On the one hand, I wish my sister gets true live and live happily. On the other hand, I was loath to part with her. In my memory, she is always a naughty kid who can play with me forever. I haven't prepared for anything to accept the fact that she is going to leave me and live with another man forever. Therefore, I hardly control my tears trickled down as soon as thought of the fact that my sister might be aggrieved in her husband's family. In reality, compared to my aunt and uncle's, my anxieties seems to outshine. After all, my sister is their favorite daughter.They were no longer to repress their inner passion and bursted into tears when sister kneel to them.
I can understand their behaviors. In our country, once girls got married, cheap snapback hats, they have to leave their parents, brothers, sisters and relatives, or even familiar home. Even girls go back to their mother's home from husband's home again, they will be treated as guests. It is an awful feeling for girls and their parents.I am a girl too. The similar scene is bound to happen to me. Anxieties and worries are in vain. Thus I prefer to face the reality in a positive mind, embracing inevitable challenge. In my weeding party, I will console my parents with a brilliant smile. And say: "Don't worry about me! Nothing will change but increase of number of loving me. I am still your daughter and I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment