Friday, April 14, 2017

Divorce

It's been a long time since the last time I posted a blog. At that time, I was still working on my master's degree. Now, I have been working for more than four years in a word famous IT company. Forget to mention, I was married two years ago.

The problem is my wife and I are not happy with each other. And the root cause is our income difference. She works in a bank and get a decent payment,cheap oakleys, more than me. Therefore, she likes to challenge every decision I made.Thanks to her parents, she grew up becoming a small minded and selfish woman. I just can't stand for it. Now she is getting trained in HK. A few weeks ago, she sent me a message saying that she is in Beijing now, lost her purse. She asked me to bring the 户口本 to her, so she could re-register her identification card in the police station. She asked me to meet out of our district because she don't want to meet my mom, who came to visit me. Because my mon did not want to cause any trouble to us,cheap jerseys, she pick a time when my wife is absent from home to visit me.
I gave my wife a hug as soon as I met her. "I want to break up" she said. I can't believe what she said. "Why? What's the problem?" I asked. She said she doesn't love me anymore. She recalled the unhappy hours we spent together before and after our marriage. She refused to continue living with me.
So....
What comes into my mind is, fine, you want to break up? let's break up. I don't care what the real problem is. I have had enough. I don't care if she cheated on me in HK. Actually, I kinda of hope that is the truth. So, I can't make my decision divorcing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment