Monday, April 17, 2017

My Experience Of Learning To Drive

During the past summer holiday, I entered the driver's school to learn to drive. I spent 15 days on preparing for Subject two of the tests and I think it's a period of time full of tiredness and joy.
When I was able to make the car move for the first time,I feel so excited that I could hardly control the speed of the car. During the 15 days,I had to get up early every morning. At first,I found myself dizzy after getting up,but I got used to that schedule eventually. Then process of everyday training was dull. Hopefully I had my friend training together with me. We talked a lot in the train car but we also practice seriously. After passing Subject two with the score of 90,I felt proud and satisfied. Although learning to drive made me tired and took me to a tan,cheap jerseys, I think the experience is valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment