Friday, April 14, 2017

O Captain, My Captain

Last week I watched the film Dead Poets Society. The movie is one of the most wonderful films I have ever watched. To be honest, I finished the film with tears. When the boys stood on the desks one by one, and shouted'Oh,cheap fake oakleys, Captain, My Captain.' It was really touching that I could not help crying.
I think that everyone may know a person like Mr. Keating, who is optimistic, romantic and full of energy. The best teacher I've known is an old man of medium height, who is a little bit bald and slightly chubby. He was rather elderly with grey hair, reading glasses and beer belly. There are no distinction between him and other senior citizens whose children live far away from them. Thus he treats us as if we are his real children. He can not hear us clear, for he is an old man who is in his sixties. Sometimes we asked him some questions during the break time and waited for him to help us handle the problem. He thought for a while and replayed' Pardon?'
I think everyone knows a person like that. Let's call him the captain. Life is an ocean, cheap snapback hats, we are sailors and memories are treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment