Friday, April 14, 2017

My Best Teacher

My best teacher is my Chinese teacher in the middle school. She is a slim and pretty lady who has black curly hair and a hooked nose.One of the most significant reasons I like her is her infinite kindness,cheap nfl jerseys, compassion, and charity. When she talks to others, she always has a big smile on her face which is like the warmest sunshine. To us, she is more than a teacher, but an intimate friend. I can still clearly remember that day which was as exterme cold as today. Several weeks before the college entrance examination, I failed my Math test. I felt very depressed and didn't know what to do. That evening I didn't have the dinner. She saw me sitting in the classroom alone as if in a trance. She asked me why I didn't go to the cafeteria. I said I was not hungry. But actually I was in no mood to eat. When she came back, cheap hats, she asked me to go to her office. As I arrived, I found she had prepared a lovely dinner for me. It moved me deeply and until today I still feel how lucky I am to have a teacher like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment